HUBSHIP CO.,LTD. hereby stipulates our Policy on the handling of personal information as follows and to make public with this declaration of compliance.
(Laws of Ordinances Compliance)
- Our Company complies with the guidelines and privacy and policy on acquisition and use of personal information, handling of personal information, acting on the protection of personal information, previsions of the telecommunications business law in accordance with the security of communications and protection of personal information on telecommunication business for the User who agrees to our terms of service and has received our translation or interpretation service. As is indicated following as translation and interpretation service, the same shall apply hereafter of our translation or interpretation service and our registered translators and interpreters; a person who signed our translation and interpretation outsourcing agreement with Our Company and the same shall apply hereafter.
- Personal Information is that referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law. It is information concerning a living individual who can be identified by a specific name, date of birth or other description.
(Acquisition of Personal Information)
- We will only acquire personal information to the extent necessary for business by legitimate and ethical means.
(Purpose of use and usage of personal information)
- We will use the personal information we acquire to the extent necessary for the following purposes. Furthermore, if we modify the extent necessary for any purpose we will notify both The User of our services and our registered translators and interpreters either directly or via the HUBSHIP CO.LTD. website.
(1) Provision of Interpretation and Translation service to The User of our services.
(2) Recruitment and Registration of a registrant.
(Security Control Measures of Personal Data)
- Our Company takes sufficient security measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information and for the other personal data security control.
(Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties)
- In provision of personal data to a third party, Our Company, except in the following cases, will never provide personal data to a third party without obtaining the consent of the individual.
(1) Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws.
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual where difficult to obtain.
(3) Cases where the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children.
(4) A State or local government organization or their agents in the execution of their duty according to law where obtaining the consent of the user would pose a risk of interfering with the execution of this duty.
- Request for Disclosure and so on
The User of our services requests notice of purpose of use, disclosure of personal information, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, elimination, and suspension of provision to a third party is to contact customer service noted in preceding paragraph.
(Response When Leak of information Occurs)
- In case a leak of the User’s personal information occurs, we will make an appropriate response such as notifying the facts of the cause promptly to our customer.
- Our Company continuously strives to improve the way we handle internal personal information through developing our internal rules concerning protection of personal information and implementation of internal audits.
- Our Company will respond to complaints about the handling of personal information or any other inquiries quickly and properly.
Date of Enactment: September, 15, 2017